Re-Gen Oil is formulated with natural oils of calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile, it contains vitamins A and E, it also contains a unique formula PCL Liquid for skin regeneration which synergistically enhances the effect of ingredients and helps with absorption into the skin.
Include Re-Gen Oil in the daily routine of skin care and apply it on dry or wet skin of the face and body after bathing, showering or cleaning. Re-Gen Oil is quickly absorbed into the skin and does not result in the feeling of oily skin after using it.
For the best results, Re-Gen Oil should be applied twice a day for at least three months.
Re-Gen Oil is proven to help in the following cases:
• Scars: Improves the appearance of new and old scars, regardless of whether they are from acne, burns, insect bites, scratches or measles.
• Stretch marks: It helps the prevention of the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy and during the period of rapid gain or loss of body weight; Improves the appearance of existing stretch marks.
• Dehydrated skin: Restores the natural moisture of the skin dried by the influences of environmental factors.
• Uneven skin color: Improves the appearance of uneven skin color as a result of hormonal changes, skin whitening or excessive sun exposure.
• Mature skin: It helps in tightening and rejuvenation of mature, sagging and wrinkled skin of the face and body.
Natural calendula, lavender, chamomile and rosemary oil, it contains vitamins A and E, and a single PCL Liquid formula for skin regeneration.
To achieve optimal hydration, it is recomenden to apply the Re-Gen cream or oil on the skin after bathing, when the skin is warm and humid. Applying with fingers is the most suitable for small areas such as scars or stretch marks, when it is important to treat only a specific area. Best results are obtained when using two times a day. Serum should be used in small amounts, one push of the pump is sufficient, then it should be gently massaged into the skin. It is recomenden to dry the skin for about 10 minutes before applying the makeup.